Monday, May 19, 2014

Ph balanced water

I was drinking tons of water but my skin was so try. I couldn't understand why I couldn't keep hydrated. Well, the problem was that my water was acidic. Not only was I drinking acidic water, I was eating acidic foods. If you would like to know more check out acid/alkaline diet for a list of foods. So here I was thinking I was being all healthy by drinking water and eating healthy. I was so wrong... my body hurt, I was gaining weight, wrinkles, dry patches on my skin, bladder and kidney problems... all sorts of Crap. So this is why I love my oils. When I put them in acidic water, they balance the ph!  I started by drinking peppermint oil in my water to ease the heartburn that I got from acidic water.
Acidic water is:
   Bottled water
   Filtered water
   Distilled water
If you drink it alone it is acidic, but you can make it more alkaline by putting a couple drops of lemon or peppermint oil in it. Or a pinch of baking soda works too! I like to alternate between the three... Even tap water has a ph of 6 so it's neutral.
Now I am not a doctor or a dietician. This is all from personal experience and what has helped me. I encourage everyone to get their own ph testing strips and test your urine to see how acidic you are. Mine was very acidic so I balanced with alkaline. So, get some ph testing strips from super supplements or where ever and do your own study. Test everything you drink, you'll be amazed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment