Monday, September 15, 2014

Holiday Spray!!

       I'm way too excited that the holidays are right around the corner so I'm all about my cinnamon bark essential oil. Now, if you already have cinnamon essential oil then you know how potent it is and how you can easily over do it. That is why I put mine in a spray bottle so it can disperse easily. My other favorite thing is to slice up an apple and bake it at 350 for about 10 min, then when I take it out as it is cooling I will spray this on. It is my healthy version of apple pie. It is great on fresh apples or apple sauce too!
  • 10 drops cinnamon bark
  • 5 drops wild orange
  • fill with water
P.S. I stopped using store bought cinnamon a while back when I found out that they were using something close to cinnamon, but not real cinnamon. Apparently your getting cassia when you get the powder cinnamon. So I really like the fact that I can feel confident that I'm getting real cinnamon essential oil from Doterra. If you want Cassia, they have that too. But they are labeled correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment