Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weight loss

Diet and Doterra

    I'm so grateful for Doterra.  It's what got me started on this journey. When I started drinking these essential oils in my water, it made me want to eat better. It helped with cravings,  gave me energy,  and alkalized my body.  Then I made the choice to start eliminating chemicals from my life. Just making these small changes has made a tremendous difference in my life. 
    I know sometimes I may sound like a broken record,  but I will continue to share my experiences because it's working.  And I want to help make others feel as good as I do!
It's so awesome to see how fast things are changing. When I first started talking about oils,  people gave me a weird look. Now, people are joining me with this movement.. they are taking their health into their own hands and not only changing their lives,  but the ripple effect is happening and it's helping others too! It's is so amazing to be a part of this movement.
The weight loss in these photos were from diet and doterra alone. I am in the process of adding weight training to my new lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment